• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Givi E21 Monokey Side cases Plano, TX

Reaction score
Selling my GIVI E21 Monokey side cases. Just don't use them. One does have some small road rash, which I'm not sure were it came from because my bike had not been down. It is not cracked. Other than that they are in good shape. $100
Thanks Michael
210-710-6542

Attachments

• both cases.jpg
    both cases.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 302
  • rash.jpg
    rash.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 252
  • case.jpg
    case.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 248
  • scuff.jpg
    scuff.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 248
hello from houston..what bike did these come off of and what kind of mounts do they have and maybe another pic of the back of the boxes
thanks
dr chet

Hello,
I had them on my 2012 Triumph Tiger when I bought it. They are Givi Monokey mount. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks

Attachments

• back top.jpg
    back top.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 215
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 245
I'm interested. I have the same cases but one of mine broke after years of service. You've got the keys too, right? After pre-payment, what do you think the best way to get them up to Chicago would be? One heck of a rice, haha? USPS?

Last edited:
Back