• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD - Givi tankbag model XS308

Reaction score
First Name
David
Here is a clean model of the GIVI tanklock tankbag.

This is a serious bag that is absolutely HUGE. The GIVI tanklock system holds the bag on the bike using a ring that attaches to the gas cap.

This bag is complete with everything that came with the bag when I purchased it including the GIVI bag to store it in. The only thing you'll need to buy is the motorcycle model specific kit to attach the locking ring to your bike. Those are always sold separately.

This bag is in like new condition. It was only used by a FOG (fat old guy) for 2 trips (that I can recall) on my BMW R1200GS. You can get mounting kits for almost every bike out there.

Here is a list of the bikes and the kit needed to mount this bag to your bike. Unlike other tank ring mounting systems, these mounting kits are usually affordable. The kits are usually comprised of 3-4 bolts and a piece of metal. And they're available from Amazon.

Price is $100 plus shipping.

Photos to follow.

614ebaf89ee09e18e241913a72702900.jpg

c54f2b9bd781eed151198534b4538850.jpg

Here is shown the tankbag itself, the lockring that you mount to your bike with the kit you'll need to buy, the carry strap, documentation, rain cover, additional map case and the storage bag.

f13f1c0116306d35defe0280a9e97b37.jpg

f01376a7fe949abee07673f511ccfc0c.jpg

Last edited:
I just bought a slightly smaller model 2 months ago and love the tank-lock system. I'd have been all over this otherwise. Great bag and quality.

I just bought a slightly smaller model 2 months ago and love the tank-lock system. I'd have been all over this otherwise. Great bag and quality.

Yes, I have a few of them. This one is just too big. I know of several other people that love this model though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back