• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Glad to be here!

Reaction score
Good morning! Just joined the group. Even though I live outside your beautiful state I keep stumbling across this group in Google searches and I’m always amazed at the informative and entertaining threads. You are a bunch of true enthusiasts. Thanks for letting me in!
Also, I’m about a year away from retirement after 25 years in law enforcement so I’m hoping to do some traveling. Haven’t ridden through TX since 1994. Back then I had long hair and a beard and a Harley FXR. Now it’s almost no hair and a BMW F800 GT!

Welcome. I'm in a similar situation and it has been even longer for me to travel the PNW. Hey and don't forget, nose hair and ear hair counts. That grows in abundance now.

Welcome aboard - and yes, this IS a good place.

Back then I had long hair and a beard and a Harley FXR. Now it’s almost no hair and a BMW F800 GT!
I wonder to what extend Harley's are the gateway drug to ADV bikes?

Back