• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

GlareStomper

Randyjaco

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Jacobs
I picked up one of these a few weeks ago and I am a very satisfied customer. My Nuvi 2595 always seems to have the screen blocked by glare and I have tried several shades for it. None worked very well. This seems to work very well. It's lightweight, installs easily, and folds up to protect the screen for storage. My screen stayed pretty much glare-free except when the sun was directly over my neck and shoulders. It's not affected by the wind. Even at 100 mph, there was no flapping or vibration. If you are having trouble seeing your GPS, you may want to give a Glarestomper a try.

Randy

My Nuvi used to give me fits in the sun. Was always shading it with my hand so I could see the screen, they just aren’t bright enough to see in sunlight, really weren’t meant to be. I did see a dramatic improvement when I switched it from USB power to cradle power. This would have been a great addition if I still run it on the bikes.

Back