• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Glenn St. John injury

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
No details yet, but one of the SHNF guys is hurt.

Wow hip replacement? I don’t think I ever meet gstjohn, but could have been in a group at the forest. Doesn’t matter. Praying for smooth surgery and healing.

Wow hip replacement? I don’t think I ever meet gstjohn, but could have been in a group at the forest. Doesn’t matter. Praying for smooth surgery and healing.
That day at Sterling he might have been there. What's sad is 2 guys went down this weekend here needing hip replacements, scary. Glenn was in SHNF, the other at Brazos in Bryan.

"Had alot of fun yesterday morning until SHF volunteer/riding buddy tried to take out a dead pine tree with his KTM.
Broken femur and fingers.Laid in the sun(we tried to shade him) for over hour.
What a trooper breaking the biggest most painful bone in body and laying in hot sun. Thanks to Montgomery paramedics for the Deep woods rescue!
Everyone hoping for your speedy recovery Glen! BTW Glen I fixed your bike good as new and ready for you!"

From his friend and riding buddy with him.

Saw his post on FB and was wondering about the rest of the story.

That sounds awful.

Praying for the surgery to go well and for him to fully recover.

Thanks Rob for the report. Glen's a pretty tough guy. Best wishes and prayers.

That is harsh!! I am glad he didn't tear the femoral artery when he broke the bone! That could have been bad. On the plus side, at his age, he probably needed a new hip anyway :-P

Here's to hoping it all goes well and he has a quick recovery!

I’ve done the broken femur, hip replacement. Easy peasy compared to the broken hand. Broken hands hurt.

Hope you have a speedy recovery

He said he had a good night=good pills! Starts therapy today! they don't let you rest!

He said he had a good night=good pills! Starts therapy today! they don't let you rest!

When I had my wreck it happened at 5 in the afternoon and I was walking by 8 the next morning.

That is a fact. They do not let you rest

Back