• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Goldwings Offroad

Pretty cool. Wonder what those other cats thought when they pulled up on the Wings?

that's a lot of weight and very little ground clearance!! I wouldn't want to try it!! :)

I don't abuse my that bad, since I plan on keeping it for the rest of my life, but I have been through some places that I should have thought twice about!
I have always been a big Honda fan. I like the old Wings a lot. Seen several members on here with very nice original condition ones. I don't think I would be really interested in jumping one.:eek2: I did that by accident on a old Honda CB 200 and it did not turn out too well for me.:loco: Not enough travel in the suspension.

same video?

I have always been a big Honda fan. I like the old Wings a lot. Seen several members on here with very nice original condition ones. I don't think I would be really interested in jumping one.:eek2: I did that by accident on a old Honda CB 200 and it did not turn out too well for me.:loco: Not enough travel in the suspension.

I did a lot of jumps and crashes in my younger days (up through my 20's), and I'm paying for it now. I haven't been able to ride for about 4 years now. I just started my bike up a couple of weeks ago, and I'm working on getting myself and the bike back into riding shape.

Back