• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Gone-Clymer: Kawasaki KZ Z ZX750 1980-1985

WhiskeySmith

Uff Da
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Come pick it up in Seguin.

20210530_112426.jpg

Well that might just be me. Could get out there sometime next week.
Anything you're looking for I could offer in kind?
Excellent. Shoot me a PM on when you want to pick it up. Only thing I need more of is chances to talk about motorbikes (or better yet, ride them).

Yes sir! Might be next weekend, I think I have another cash RV project starting Monday.

No worries. Hope the RV deal went well. Want to meet half way between SA and Seguin?

That RV deal did NOT go well as one of the two buyers suddenly died! The surviving buyer has been pretty strange, and I learned this morning my friend is suddenly driving to OKC with the buyer that appeared here out of thin air! And I still have the Onan carb here in a can of Berryman's!!
Worse, I have my friends Volvo in the driveway and am finding I almost have to tear down to a short block to get the "transmission auxilliaries" box out that has eaten it's bearings. Nightmare!! Now I wait for him to return so he can get a couple expensive "Volvo" tools. Come on lotto numbers!!

I don't mind coming clear to Seguin, maybe Texas Pride BBQ is also a good spot?

Back