• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

GONE! Dainese Air Frazer mesh/leather jack & pants

Reaction score
Upgraded to new Dainese summer kit a few seasons ago, and these have been sitting around.

Black w/red trim. Size 54 Air Frazer jacket (about a US large) and size 52 Air Frazer pants (~34" US size).
Great machine washable mesh & leather summer gear. Google the gear, there are still reviews & videos from revzilla, etc.
Jacket includes G2 back protector, no chest armor (that was moved to my new jacket). Has some fading & wear from several seasons of summer use, but still very good shape.
Excellent leather covered forearm & shoulder armor.
The leather on the right leg inside/front of pants, just above boot line (these tuck into boots) has some wear from sharp, knurled metal footpegs on my old bike. The metal knee "sliders" show a bit of wear. Knee, hip, & hip armor.

John

Hmm, of course this is a jacket and not a jack.
Also, this is free to a new home. I am in the Houston/Galveston area.

Back