• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gone! Easy Rider

Reaction score
First Name
Dennie
Last Name
Spears
The frame and poster are in good condition. It hung in my garage (wood shop) for years. The plexiglass cover is dirty, but it's never been cleaned so it may not be scratched. In Bryan, but driving to Waco some time in the next week.
IMG_20210226_162205495.jpg

Last edited:
I stop and help you clean out your garage if I was coming through town any time soon but nothing on the books right now .

It would just be dirty the next day. I have kitchen cabinets to finish before I'm allowed to leave on my next trip. That wouldn't be bad except I started a new workbench just before I got my marching orders for the cabinets. Aaaand, some of my grand nieces wanted 4 person Mancala boards so my grand, grand nieces would have something else to do during this Covid thing.
walnut mancala.jpg

oak Mancala.jpg

The easy riders poster my uncle would love that. This is what I have been up to
c03b20e6853f2335a10ef71d0f9bbb31.jpg
eea0aff0fe4aa1f47194e5503b41bdf9.jpg

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Yea sure did. I live in dayton TX but travel to houston daily

I live in Bryan. I'm going to Katy to watch minibike races at Gulf Coast Kartway just west of Katy. I'm planning on going Sunday, but Saturday would work for me also.

Sounds good ill be around cypress all day tomorrow 5043441700

Back