• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gone Free Overpants Size 40

Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Rossow
Wife is cleaning the closet.

Overpants that I wore on my Prudhoe Bay trip After washing, can't really tell they went on a 10,500 mile ride.

Free to a good home

IMG_4051.jpg

IMG_4050.jpg

Reactions: Vec
I don't know that, but when I wore them to Alaska, I wore them over jeans, and I wear a 34-36 size jeans/slacks.

I bought them at a garage sale at my old work (I worked for Suzuki for 35 years) and was going to use them as overpants instead of by themselves.

Woodsguy messaged me that he wants them, and if he backs out, they are yours.

I don't know that, but when I wore them to Alaska, I wore them over jeans, and I wear a 34-36 size jeans/slacks.

I bought them at a garage sale at my old work (I worked for Suzuki for 35 years) and was going to use them as overpants instead of by themselves.

Woodsguy messaged me that he wants them, and if he backs out, they are yours.
If he wants them go ahead. Not sure how to get shipping label to you. No biggie. Curtis is a good guy.

You are very welcome.

Watch Paying it Forward for more cleaning the STUFF up from around the casa.

Back