• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gone - GoPro Hero

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Shelfer
Up for grabs is this GoPro set, which includes a dry box and various mounts. It was a freebee to me when I bought my current VStrom a few years ago. I plugged it in, shot about 10 seconds worth of video, then stuffed it in a closet and forgot about it. It needs a home. Somebody please claim it.

Attachments

• 20200113_141312.jpg
    20200113_141312.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 191
I have and still use that model occasionally. It doesn't have any of the bells and whistles the newer ones have, but the newer ones seem to not be able to touch the battery life of that one.

Done. It's all yours, Drew. Which reminds me that I still have some kind of pannier lock thingies on my back porch, that I fetched for you from CWade. Sounds like we need to set up a lunch meetup someday soon.

Done. It's all yours, Drew. Which reminds me that I still have some kind of pannier lock thingies on my back porch, that I fetched for you from CWade. Sounds like we need to set up a lunch meetup someday soon.
When is a good time? I have a meet and greet and a pie run I am attending this month. Want to meet half way or me come to you?

I haven't been on a pie run in a couple of years. I haven't seen the 2020 schedule yet. Is it at the Koffee Kup?

Yeah, I just checked. I always enjoy going to the Koffee Kup - weather not withstanding. We can meet there & get caught up.

There is a schedule for the pie runs? Good to see them a little bit in advance for planning purposes.

Awesome. Looks like one is close in March.

Back