• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

GONE Headlight Stash H4 H7 H9 H11 9005

Cycledelic Relic

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Powers
Im clearin out some halogen bulbs that have been swapped on several bikes & even my car. Theyre all in perfectly good working condition but I cant tell ya how long they were used before being swapped for brighter bulbs. Mostly Osram Germany but a couple of Sylvania (same company...different country) & a Phillips. All were orig equip on various bikes & a Toyota Camry
If youre jus lookin for good bulbs in a project or mabe sumthin bein sold...these are FREE

H4 1 Osram
H7 1 Phillips & 1 Osram
H9 2 Osram
H11 2 Osram
9005 2 Sylvania

.. come n getem or you pay shippin
20200606_092537.jpg

Dont need em all?? Lemme kno which

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thats a pretty big area....
Which bulbs did you want....
Bulverde tx specifically. Probably the 9005 and H4s. No biggie though. They'd just be spares.

I make trips between Austin and Dallas so could possibly drop by when convenient. I use halogens in 2 bikes and a Sprinter van so could probably make use of these.

Last edited:
Sendin ya a pm

Also....if anyone has a bike which uses 2 bulbs...but of different types...
(late model V Stroms use 1 H7 & 1 H9)
You are perfectly welcome to take a pair of different types if you prefer.

Last edited:
Back