• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Gone - Nolan N104 (L), Tourmaster Solution WP boots (Mens 9), Olympia winter glove (M), and Taichi summer gloves (XL) Bundle

Reaction score
Cleaning out my closet for a move. Paying forward this bundle of a Nolan N104 (L), Tourmaster Solution WP boots (Mens 9), Olympia winter gloves (M), and Taichi summer gloves (very small running XL). All well used, but still serviceable and looking for a home with a new upstart or just someone in need. Pick up only. I live in the Webster/Clear Lake area, work in Baytown.

Attachments

• PIF gear.jpg
    PIF gear.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Paying forward this Nolan N104 (L), Tourmaster Solution WP boots (Mens 9), Olympia winter gloves (M), and Taichi summer gloves (very small running XL) bundle. All well used, but still serviceable and looking for a home with a new upstart or just someone in need. Pick up only. I live in the Webster/Clear Lake area, work in Baytown.
If you still have the boots I'll take them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back