• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gone - Old hay bales

ntklr650

Matt6:34
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
M
I have a bunch of hay bales that the hay sat to long in the field before baling. It's in the Krum area and free for anyone on the forum that could use it. It's probably only good for gardening or erosion control. It's nothing fancy just Prairie grass.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of hay bales that the hay sat to long in the field before baling. It's in the Krum area and free for anyone on the forum that could use it. It's probably only good for gardening or erosion control. It's nothing fancy just Prairie grass.
View attachment 236891
You think I could ratchet it down on the back of the Strom. Would that be a sight :lol2:

You think I could ratchet it down on the back of the Strom. Would that be a sight :lol2:
I think you could get one but if you had a KLR, you could get 2 or 3 if you loaded it right. šŸ˜‰

Got rid of it all yesterday. Two folks took it for soil erosion. Finally we can cut hay worth selling.

Back