• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: (gone) Trailer in a bag

erd

Reaction score
This is a 95% complete trailer-in-a-bag clone that was tested with a full harley dressor over 800lbs. It does not have lighting and only comes with a BOS.

The trailer comes apart and fits in most car trunks. It could also stack up in a corner or closet taking up less than 2 square feet of space.

The pieces each weighs less than 35 lbs.

$400 pickup in Plano (north of Dallas)

dae2c4e8d6d3e938dcbb2a16cb3a87b6.jpg

19ff03e565539142fe59525091e61cef.jpg

Why do you say it is 95% complete? what's missing? and, i'll show my ignorance, what is a BOS?

95% complete as It needs to have lights to be fully legal. I’ve never setup the lights on this trailer because I used a LED lightbar that I attach to the rear of the bike. I also use the same light setup on my front wheel lift dolly hitch setup. I don’t have the light anymore but you could get a similar trailer light setup very inexpensively from Amazon or Harbor Freight.

BOS - bill of sale. No VIN and no title. You’ll need to register it as a home built if you want plates for it. I’ve never had plates and never been pulled over as the bike on it had valid plates.

It needs to have lights. I have a LED trailer light setup that I put on The rear of the bike. I used it for this trailer and also my front wheel lift dolly.

BOS - bill of sale. No VIN and no title. You’ll need to register it as a home built if you want plates for it. I’ve never had plates and never been pulled over as the bike on it had valid plates.

Ah... thanks.

Not sure if it's law or not but I have always thought you did not need lights on something like this if the vehicle lights are completely unobstructed. Maybe the LEO's on the site can confirm.

Last edited:
Here is the traffic law if anybody cares to wade through the mess.
Search for Sec. 547.302. and that's where application starts.
Here are the tail/stop lamp specific sections: Sec. 547.322 and Sec. 547.323

That is a pretty cool setup!!!

Back