• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Gone

Reaction score
I am selling my 2018 FIAT 500 Abarth will all the options except for Beat Audio. It has leather seats, heated seats, safety pack, rear view camera, GPS, Sirius radio, oversized moon roof, Abarth wheels, fog lights...
160 HP, 5 speed manual. Comes in a rare metallic green. Just look at the pictures, it looks awesome.
Existing warranty.
Currently less than 5,000 miles but mileage will go up as I’m driving it.
If you want the ultimate city car, this is it.

One final price drop. Now asking $15,200 OBO. Located in downtown Houston.

LrVzSn5Yjz7G4AnOcYewan19Fw&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.jpg

PYsEbbcD1R7-DLPsO5CLBjm2sA&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-2.jpg

57ZnURs-hLpS0k04OVPExOMnlQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.jpg

tr78KRQWJZLksK01ay98gBsdVA&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-2.jpg
-GIUhVqEjINTvt30bh_rp21viA&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-2.jpg
34hXNizt6TfIrzhBs6isTie85g&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.jpg

xZQjcr9B1Djrpp1oR6ChDJsEyQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-2.jpg

PUsWbEpF83PM3KjDZjc_J_6LFg&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.jpg

5_17Ea69MNnCEkupCJ32s6ig0w&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-2.jpg

d5W_liteIyGF-g_mL8-jtKHoIQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-2.jpg

Last edited:
A friend just bought one. I was surprised of the great looks and sound (sounds like a sports car)

I don't think I priced the car right so I am lowering it quite a bit.

Now $16,800 OBO.

That's quite a deal at that price.

That price is more than fair. My MINI had quite a lot more miles on it for only $2K less when I bought it, I'd have been tempted by this Abarth. Now that I'm back to hauling motorcycles around, I'm out of the tiny super fun car game. Wish I could have both. I think you'll easily find a buyer at that price. Maybe not here, but you'll find it.

That price is more than fair. My MINI had quite a lot more miles on it for only $2K less when I bought it, I'd have been tempted by this Abarth. Now that I'm back to hauling motorcycles around, I'm out of the tiny super fun car game. Wish I could have both. I think you'll easily find a buyer at that price. Maybe not here, but you'll find it.

It's on Craigslist and in the Facebook Market Place so hopefully, it'll catch someone's eye.

Have you tried any of the Abarth forums? I know when I'm shopping for a vehicle I like to check out the particular forums because there's always some enthusiast with a vehicle for sale. I don't know the Abarth or Fiat forums, but I'm sure there are some.

Almost bought one, decided on new Miata instead. Beautiful car. I am sure it will sell. Good luck!

Almost bought one, decided on new Miata instead. Beautiful car. I am sure it will sell. Good luck!

Please don't take this the wrong way but you own 2 Italian motorcycles and you bought a Miata? I'm curious to hear why you didn't buy a FIAT Spider aka the Fiata... Same chassis but engine is the same as the 500 Abarth (which is a little gem IMO). The Spider also makes more power than the Miata.

Throw in I am about 30-40% Italian DNA and make a mean spaghetti sauce. Why you ask? Fantastic experience with the Mazda brand, and a dealer on SW freeway that is competent. Fiat, from my experience living in North Africa is a lesser quality brand, particularly dealers. And I got a big trade boost for my old Mazda 3 on the Miata.

I really want to sell this thing.

I am lowering the price a lot.

Car has right under 4,900 miles. Car value on KBB from a dealer would be $18,718.

Now asking $15,900 OBO.

Back