• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Well I still have not tried it but know where it is now. Been through there a lot of times but had no idea there was a BBQ joint there. Went through today and ran by and snapped a photo which I posted in t he day rides thread. Will be trying this out one of these days. Thanks for mentioning it.

View attachment 308179
Never stopped my self but it's been there for decades. Must be doing something right. Need to stop off one of these trips

Corpus Christians ( Robstown) know about this place, I ate there from the '70s to the 2000s. Finally burned down in 2011. Nice memories of the place Screenshot_20211126-213745.png

I remember it well, we always ate there on the way down to the valley. I can still remember eating off of the butcher paper.
I like that Mike cotton's barbecue there now in calallen. Never was a super great fan of cottons but it was such a fun thing to drive out there and do And we always got plenty to eat.

Back