• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Great Video

How awesome would it be to have a shop with every possible tool you might need do to a job like that! So many times my biggest frustration is trying to figure out how to do something when I don't have that one expensive specialty tool that is ONLY used for that ONE thing.

I bet those guys endlessly take bikes apart and put them back together in their dreams! I get that way sometimes after a few days of being REALLY busy at work. It makes it hard to sleep well.

I often think (dream) of a shop like that and then I wake up and find that its just not something that would be cost effective in any form or fashion. If I could have been rich at age 30 maybe but being poor at 61 pretty much quashes any hope I may have had...

I often think (dream) of a shop like that and then I wake up and find that its just not something that would be cost effective in any form or fashion. If I could have been rich at age 30 maybe but being poor at 61 pretty much quashes any hope I may have had...

Yeah... I have that same reaction. I was recently looking at a property listed for sale not far from us. It has a 10,000 square foot shop that is super nice. The house is something like 2750 sq ft and also really nice. Sits on 20 acres. They want $900K for it!! It would be AWESOME for hosting maintenance days, camp outs, etc,... but I could never spend that kind of money on something like that and I'd never really use a shop that big. Nor do I want to maintain a house like that. Seriously, I just want the free time to be able to ride more often, maybe do one good bikes trip a year (like 10 days), a good family vacation each year, and I would be good. I don't need/want big financial anchors like that property... It might be nice though to have a buddy with it :lol2:

Back