• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings from Austin

Reaction score
First Name
James
Howdy, fellars. I live in Austin and just found this board. I’ve been doing the occasional dual sport ride but would like to find the time to go on rides a little more often.

Been to Big Bend a couple times with groups and love riding there. Went on one trip to baja which was incredible. Found Hidden Falls last year so been up there a few times.

Currently have a KTM 690 Enduro R and just got a Husky TE300 to trail ride.

I second that, welcome to the site. I like the 690. If I get back into dirt riding that's going to be my choice.

I have the same 690. Always looking for someone to ride with. Let’s get together sometime. Frank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same 690. Always looking for someone to ride with. Let’s get together sometime. Frank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be awesome, Frank.
Thanks for all the warm welcomes, fellas

I’m out of town until next week. Riding the continental divide. Let’s get together after that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome. Some of us are heading to Bastrop tomorrow if you want to join us. Dirt and BBQ.

Back