• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings from Crowley, TX

Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Traylor
Just found and joined the forum after getting back into riding and looking for like minded individuals. I have been riding regularly since my first bike, a '75 RD350B bought in '83 while I was stationed at Ft. Benning, GA. :patriot: I paid $350 for it and it had less than 1000 miles on it. Still have it too. I've gone through lots of bikes since then and a decade of roadracing with the CRRC/CMRA. That ended when I started having babies, and I went through a non-riding period after a particularly nasty car wreck. I've since adopted a new baby, a '99 Suzuki Bandit 600S, with only 14k on the clock, to have some economical fun on, and put about 1000 miles on it since Thanksgiving. :rider: (Where's the smiley for brrrrr?)

Here's a picture of it at a nearby relaxation station, aka Hooters, next to a sexy old Norton.

Photo%20Nov%2023%2C%202%2050%2032%20PM.jpg

Here she is at home:

Photo%20Dec%2006%2C%203%2054%2048%20PM.jpg

Nice to meet ya'll & looking forward to riding with some of you.

Keep the rubber on the road!

Doug

me%20in%20hat.jpg

Ha! I used to flog a RZ back in the day. Never at Road A, always on 125's there. That was when men were men and you dented your tank with your lid
in the bottom of the gravity cavity...

:)

Back