• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings from Friendswood

Reaction score
First Name
Al
Last Name
Sinopoli
Hello to all. At a recent ASK seminar at British USA here in Houston, I ran into Jim who brought up his friends from TWT, so l figured I'd sign up.

Originally from Pennsylvania and after spending 19 years around New Orleans, we relocated to Friendswood in 2013. I'm an engineer (electrical) and develop communication systems. I currently own a 2017 Tiger 800 (pictured) and use it to commute downtown a few days a week and for the odd trips. Plan on going to the Moosehead Cafe tomorrow for pie so I look forward to meeting those who will attend - funny that growing up we used to go to cafe's to get a Moosehead, so I guess I can say I've come full circle. Cheers!
2017Tiger800-Right-Full.jpg

Welcome

Rule #62.
Don't take yourself so serious.

Welcome from Friendswood. PM me if your interested in riding some time.

Randy

There's a group that meets on Wednesday nights for dinner (Clear Lake Bike Night) around 6:00 PM. Check the listing in the Upcoming Rides section to see where we will be meeting (different place each week) and come on out to join us.

Back