• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings from Motorcycle Mania from Great Britain

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am based in Wales in the United Kingdom and my interests lie in pre 1990 enduro bikes, mainly Yamaha DT'S, XT'S and TT'S. That much so, that I am hoping to be able to buy 20 or so bikes from the States and then ship them to the UK. I have posted pictures of some of my collection.

Attachments

• 20201109_124045.jpg
    20201109_124045.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 147
  • 20201109_124128.jpg
    20201109_124128.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 151
Howdy, and welcome to the site.

Very nice collection, and best of luck in your search. In the US Facebook Marketplace has reduced Craigslist's stronghold on the used bike market due to Craigslist now charging a small fee for motorcycle ads. Make sure you include it in your search!

Howdy, and welcome to the site.

Very nice collection, and best of luck in your search. In the US Facebook Marketplace has reduced Craigslist's stronghold on the used bike market due to Craigslist now charging a small fee for motorcycle ads. Make sure you include it in your search!
Thanks for the welcome and the very useful advice. The hunting for bikes is as much fun as finding them.

Welcome, Wales. I hope to come visit your country some day. It's highly unlikely that I'll ever make it, but the desire is there. My family line includes two brothers by the name of Jones from Wales that came to America in 1774.

Welcome, Wales. I hope to come visit your country some day. It's highly unlikely that I'll ever make it, but the desire is there. My family line includes two brothers by the name of Jones from Wales that came to America in 1774.
Hi Brian, thank you for your welcome to the group. If you do come out to Wales, give me a shout and we would show you some Welsh hospitality. Interesting that you can trace some of your heritage to Wales. Wales is beautiful but sadly, the authorities here are not offroad motorcycle friendly.

Back