• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings from N. Richland Hills TX (DFW)

Reaction score
Hi there! I am a 43 year old, married suburban dad. US Army veteran and current sales executive. Originally from Indiana but been in Texas now 17 years. Grew up on a bike, old man rode and built race cars. Used to build drag and custom race bikes, road raced (track) in the 90s and lived on the motorcycle. In 2006 was in an accident and broke my back. Since then I borrowed or rented while on vacation but never actually replaced. Last week I had a midlife crisis, confessed to my family that working 70 hour weeks and no hobby was BS, told the wife I missed being on a motorcycle more than my gun fetish so I sold a couple and bought a 2002 Honda 919 Hornet. She is on vacation for two weeks so wish me luck! :)
Drop me a line anytime! Aaron

Welcome ...

https://www.twtex.com/forums/threads/friday-night-ice-cream-bikes-7-15-pm.18368/
This Friday evening gathering has been one of the longest routine gatherings on TWT.
And it's in your back yard.

Good folks and a great way to meet some fellow enthusiasts.
What you ride doesn't matter ... just riding.

Also look for slacker rides ... rides during the week, you know instead of working.

Welcome to the site!

Last week I had a midlife crisis, confessed to my family that working 70 hour weeks and no hobby was BS,

That is kind of what happened to me, but at 33 (hopefully NOT midlife for me...). I was literally putting in 90-100 hour weeks, sometimes going home just long enough to get a good nap, something to eat, a shower and then back to work. After a few years of that and not a single vacation, I decided things had to change. I thought motorcycling would be a cheap hobby :doh: :lol2:

Welcome ...

https://www.twtex.com/forums/threads/friday-night-ice-cream-bikes-7-15-pm.18368/
This Friday evening gathering has been one of the longest routine gatherings on TWT.
And it's in your back yard.

Good folks and a great way to meet some fellow enthusiasts.
What you ride doesn't matter ... just riding.

Also look for slacker rides ... rides during the week, you know instead of working.

So still this burger box location on Glenview?? I might be able to stop out.

Hi there! I am a 43 year old, married suburban dad. US Army veteran and current sales executive. Originally from Indiana but been in Texas now 17 years. Grew up on a bike, old man rode and built race cars. Used to build drag and custom race bikes, road raced (track) in the 90s and lived on the motorcycle. In 2006 was in an accident and broke my back. Since then I borrowed or rented while on vacation but never actually replaced. Last week I had a midlife crisis, confessed to my family that working 70 hour weeks and no hobby was BS, told the wife I missed being on a motorcycle more than my gun fetish so I sold a couple and bought a 2002 Honda 919 Hornet. She is on vacation for two weeks so wish me luck! :)
Drop me a line anytime! Aaron
View attachment 238435

Welcome, I am in your backyard. If you need anything holler

Welcome! If you need something fun to do, you can chase misterk up to Mena for the Rich Mountain Rendezvous in September. It's a pretty good time and a great way to meet a bunch of everyone here and other places!

There is also a monthly get together (first tuesday of each month) at El-Phoenix in Grapevine (they meet at 7:00pm) usually a 15+ people turnout..

Gary

Back