• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings from Seguin!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Marc. Started riding 1 year ago after a 25 year hiatus. I have a KTM 790 Adv and a CRF250L. I've had the KTM for 1 year and the CRF for about 5 months. The KTM is my main ride and I bought the LRP for riding around town and I've got it set up for some trail riding. I have soft bags for the KTM and was planning on doing a trip this past summer but corona put a halt to that. I would definitely be up for some group rides in the SA/Seguin/NB/San Marcos area. I am wanting to do a NM/Colorado trip on the KTM. I took the CRF to Sam Houston last month and had a blast. I would like to trailer it out to Big Bend to do some riding early next year.

Happy Holidays to everyone and here's hoping for some good fortune in 2021!

IMG_0082.jpg
IMG_0128.jpg
IMG_0123.jpg

Hi from Spring Branch. Very nice coupla bikes there. I'm considering variations of both (CRF300L maybe Rally, and 390 Adventure).

Howdy :welcome: I’m 30 miles south of you in Koscuisko.
Very cool. I always notice the sign to Koscuisko when I'm driving down to the coast. And I remember hearing about Koscuisko when I was in high school. I seem to recall kids going to dances down there so I guess there is dance hall or something like that.

Hi Marc, I am east of Georgetown and am trying to re-learn after a long break from riding. I think you are ahead of me on the getting back into it. I bought a DRZ400 a few months ago, and I have hopes for a few bigger trips in the new year. I try to get out for a 3-4hr dirt road ride in every week. Send me a PM if you are headed out or have something planned.

Hi from Spring Branch. Very nice coupla bikes there. I'm considering variations of both (CRF300L maybe Rally, and 390 Adventure).
Thank you. I enjoy these bikes for sure. I don't know much about the 390 Adv so can't speak to that, but I love the CRF250L. People that buy the Rally version really seem to like it. I think it looks really good. I wished I had the 300 version. Funny, I bought a 790 Adv and KTM comes out with the 890 less than a year later. I buy a CRF250 and Honda announces the 300 months later. Oh well...

Welcome from Nockenut, Tx.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Hi Marc, I am east of Georgetown and am trying to re-learn after a long break from riding. I think you are ahead of me on the getting back into it. I bought a DRZ400 a few months ago, and I have hopes for a few bigger trips in the new year. I try to get out for a 3-4hr dirt road ride in every week. Send me a PM if you are headed out or have something planned.
Hello. It's a great feeling to be riding again! Congrats on the DRZ400. I hear those are great bikes.

Thank you. I enjoy these bikes for sure. I don't know much about the 390 Adv so can't speak to that, but I love the CRF250L. People that buy the Rally version really seem to like it. I think it looks really good. I wished I had the 300 version. Funny, I bought a 790 Adv and KTM comes out with the 890 less than a year later. I buy a CRF250 and Honda announces the 300 months later. Oh well...
We could use this to our advantage. What I really want is an XT/Tenere 300 or 350 from Yamaha. Please buy an XT250 so Yamaha will release the 300/350. [emoji120][emoji23]

Welcome from Nockenut, Tx.

Hello. I had to google "Nockenut" : ) I've lived in this area for quite a while and never heard of it. So, in 2000 the population was 10. By my math, that makes you roughly 10% of the population :ponder:

Reactions: JMZ
Hello. I had to google "Nockenut" : ) I've lived in this area for quite a while and never heard of it. So, in 2000 the population was 10. By my math, that makes you roughly 10% of the population :ponder:
More or less lol

Welcome from new bunoflods!
think I have seen you down on 46 a couple of times

Another welcome from NB, not really riding the street bike much anymore but anytime you want to take the 250 on some real singletrack come on down to Zars
for the day

Back