• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings from the Middle Coast

Reaction score
I'm new here, but not a new rider. I live in Port Lavaca and ride dirt and street. Current bikes include KTM 250 XC-W (plated), Africa Twin DCT, and Goldwing bagger. My next ride is to the Big Bend Region. It looks like I will be riding the 'Wing this time due to an injured shoulder. This looks like a good place to get riding info & hopefully meet some fellow riders.

I'm new here, but not a new rider. I live in Port Lavaca and ride dirt and street. Current bikes include KTM 250 XC-W (plated), Africa Twin DCT, and Goldwing bagger. My next ride is to the Big Bend Region. It looks like I will be riding the 'Wing this time due to an injured shoulder. This looks like a good place to get riding info & hopefully meet some fellow riders.
Welcome from stockdale!

I grew up just down the road in Victoria.

The middle coast is the coast that counts, in my book. Welcome to TWT.

Back