• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings, TWT! New member from SW Houston.

Reaction score
Heya, Two Wheeled Texans! My name is Brad, and I am a long-time motorcycle rider who after about a decade vacation from riding due to a busy career, has re-entered the world of sanity that includes two wheels. Last week I purchased a new 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 1000XT that I plan to use for some light adventuring and camping, along with commuting to my job in Katy daily.

I've already read many of the great threads that you have all posted, and downloaded some of the many GPS coordinates that have motivated to get off my butt and head on some weekend adventures, so thanks for all of the great content thus far!

I look forward to meeting and riding with many of you in the coming days, weeks, months and years - especially those in H-Town and the Katy area!

Brad

Attachments

• 65645345_10157192393636093_2764763228318728192_n.jpg
    65645345_10157192393636093_2764763228318728192_n.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 202
Welcome from stockdale

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hello Brad, glad to see another SW area rider
...I am in Sienna Plantation. I ride all the time on my Strom... usually hunting dirt roads. Welcome! Hit me up anytime.

Hello Brad, glad to see another SW area rider
...I am in Sienna Plantation. I ride all the time on my Strom... usually hunting dirt roads. Welcome! Hit me up anytime.
Awesome, will do! I have family in Missouri City (near Lexington and Dulles), and I attend Sugar Creek Baptist so I am in your area often!

Nice scooter hope we see you out riding if you come up north, cause I am a weenie and don't ride so far....hee hee.

Welcome!

Post up your adventures ... folks here are good people.

Welcome from Westbury. Enjoy the board, full of a lot of great folks.

BTW, nice scoot.

Also you might wanna check out this thread

Congrats on your new bike. It looks great.

Back