• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

GS Trophy Qualifiers

Reaction score
I assume this is the place for this. They are events in which you ride motorcycles. Anybody planning on attending either the East Coast or West Coast Qualifiers? I have to wait and see the job situation. I may end up with a job that would not or may allow me travel to Albania.

I am not planning to attend, but I think it would be a very cool thing to watch.

I’m nowhere near the skill needed to attend, but do enjoy the GS qualifiers. I’ll be keeping an eye.

I initially went to the RawHyde qualifier for the RawHyde experience for 350 bucks. That alone is money well spent. And ended up missing day two by one spot in 2015 on a borrowed bike.

I’m seriously considering the East Coast qualifier. I might try to hit the BMW Off-road school in July as a little prep. Need to find some more areas in N. Dallas to practice.

Is there a list of these qualifiers somewhere.

I tried Google and I found a BMW site but no clear listing of events or what is really involved in a qualifier.

Yes. In 2015 I registered for the qualifier at RawHyde through RawHyde directly. The ability to register probably won’t happen until the post the rules. The rules have some change every year. For example in 2015 you didn’t have to own the bike you competed on, now you do. I competed on a borrows bike because I didn’t own one at the time.

Yes. In 2015 I registered for the qualifier at RawHyde through RawHyde directly. The ability to register probably won’t happen until the post the rules. The rules have some change every year. For example in 2015 you didn’t have to own the bike you competed on, now you do. I competed on a borrows bike because I didn’t own one at the time.
Agree and I believe they’re supposed to publish the rules anytime now. I don’t know how far I’ll get, but I want to give it a shot at least once in my life!

Historically, do the rules require you to ride a BMW or are they just the sponsor and it's open to all bikes?

Historically, do the rules require you to ride a BMW or are they just the sponsor and it's open to all bikes?
BMW only pal.

1612390014088.png

Back