• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Had to! lol

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
copied:
I'm posting this with a heavy heart...😔

As much as I love my motorcycles, working on motorcycles and cleaning my motorcycles , it takes up too much of my time and I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics such as cleaning and helping with my home, so something has to give. I will be getting rid of my collection. 🏍🏍🏍🏍

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only please and don't insult me with your offers.🤔🤔🤔🤔

Thanks for reading and understanding...
  1. Dustpan and brush
  2. Sponges
  3. Dusters
  4. Mop and bucket
  5. Window cleaner
  6. Vacuum
  7. Dish washing liquid
  8. Laundry detergent
  9. Fabric softener
  10. Laundry baskets
  11. Toilet brush
  12. Cleaning sprays
  13. Scrubbing brushes
  14. Lawnmow

I also have the same items to offer up

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My first vacuum for my house was a Craftsman shop vac. My mom came to visit and wanted to vacuum the house. She asked where my vacuum was and I pointed to the shop vac in the corner of the dinning room.

My first vacuum for my house was a Craftsman shop vac. My mom came to visit and wanted to vacuum the house. She asked where my vacuum was and I pointed to the shop vac in the corner of the dinning room.
Took a leaf blower monthly or maybe every six months in lieu of a vacuum to my old single wide. Still do with my shop :mrgreen: Ever heard the term, "sweep it out the front door?"

Took a leaf blower monthly or maybe every six months in lieu of a vacuum to my old single wide. Still do with my shop :mrgreen: Ever heard the term, "sweep it out the front door?"

Still the best way to clean a church bus that was occupied by 30 or so kids going to camp. Open the back door & blow everything forward. Start with the leaf blower treatment, followed by a power washer. Don't ask how I know..... :trust:

I sweep mine out the back door , that’s how I road test compressors , a 185 cfm diesel driven compressor will clean all the cobwebs from a 20 ft ceiling .

Leaf blower would have worked too. It was a flat roof center block house with asbestos tiles. It was bad.......

copied:
I'm posting this with a heavy heart...[emoji17]

As much as I love my motorcycles, working on motorcycles and cleaning my motorcycles , it takes up too much of my time and I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics such as cleaning and helping with my home, so something has to give. I will be getting rid of my collection. [emoji965][emoji965][emoji965][emoji965]

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only please and don't insult me with your offers.[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Thanks for reading and understanding...
  1. Dustpan and brush
  2. Sponges
  3. Dusters
  4. Mop and bucket
  5. Window cleaner
  6. Vacuum
  7. Dish washing liquid
  8. Laundry detergent
  9. Fabric softener
  10. Laundry baskets
  11. Toilet brush
  12. Cleaning sprays
  13. Scrubbing brushes
  14. Lawnmow
I suggest singlehood and retirement.

A Rumba and skating around on the towel after a shower takes care of most your list.

Paper plates, little red cups, sporks and the before 5 buffet takes care of the rest.

Right this second I'm sitting on my front porch enjoying a cool breeze.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

What's the problem?

Battery tenders and fresh fuel, and change oil once a year even though it's new. I lived it but 7 at one time was as far as I got. Down to one.
The hardest thing for me is not collecting bikes, but abstaining. :D I got the itch last week with the SYM.

No problem
not a

1. Dustpan and brush
  2. Sponges
  3. Dusters
  4. Mop and bucket
  5. Window cleaner
  6. Vacuum
  7. Dish washing liquid
  8. Laundry detergent
  9. Fabric softener
  10. Laundry baskets
  11. Toilet brush
  12. Cleaning sprays
  13. Scrubbing brushes
  14. Lawnmow
in sight

Woodsguy, I have saved and forwarded your picture to my wife. She was saying that at least our garage is full now that nothing else will fit.

WRONG!

Back