• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Half CDR + COBDR 2020

Good read randypower, and the pics are awesome. BTW, I have an XT/Vstrom stable as well...
Thanks @grumpy48. In retrospect, I realized I left out all the road names and numbers which some folks here are really good about tracking. If anyone wants the daily GPX tracks, I can post them.

The boys and I are cogitating on the Idaho BDR South to North Probably late June. The stars will have to line up pretty well for us to pull it off. Hope ours goes as well as yours.

The boys and I are cogitating on the Idaho BDR South to North Probably late June. The stars will have to line up pretty well for us to pull it off. Hope ours goes as well as yours.
We had exceptionally good weather. If/when you are able to get up there, I hope the same for you all.

Thanks for taking the time to document and share your awesome trip. It's got my itch going again. :clap:

I'm not sure if I'm more jealous of the trip or having a month off! 🤔

I just stumbled on this thread using the link from your XT for sale post. Great write up. I especially enjoyed the video of Hancock Pass. A few years back my buddy Ray borrowed a DR650 so he could ride that pass with me. He got stuck on a rock and got off the bike. The bike stayed upright with both wheels off the ground. He turned around and I rode with him. The other 3 in our group rode on.

"One of the few shots we got of @humanrace. The man is too fast on his DRZ400SM!" Someone must have borrowed my bike.
20200718_075947-jpg.jpg

Back