• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

handy google feature: unit conversions

Off topic: Squeaky, my house needs the trim painted. I have 2 motorcycles. ;-)

Brett, is one for sale or are you just offering to take her for a spin? :-P

Adios,

As a matter of fact, I am a self-proclaimed designer and painter!

I do the plain 'ol painting, but I have lots more fun and get the creative juices flowing when I get to stencil, airbrush, sponge paint, rag rolling, or doing full murals.

Trim is a piece of cake....
Send me an e-mail.

All joking aside Rebecca, I have a hard time asking anyone to do my dirty work for me especially a lady. I guess I'm old fashioned in that respect. :oops:

As far as rides, you are welcome to ride with me anytime. If you ever need a pilot on a group ride give me a holler although I'm not sure how comfoortable the pillion position is on a ZRX.

What I DO have is a Kawasaki 250 enduro. You are welcome to ride it anytime :) Depending on the weather this weekend, I think I may have to make a trip up th the forest.

Brett, I look forward to riding with you one of these days, and I'll take the backseat on almost ANY bike over not riding at all.

And if you're willing, I can show you how to get the painting done and help you with it, that way I won't be doing it FOR you, but WITH you. My only requirement is an open-door policy at the fridge and pantry...

Starting Saturday, the weather looks like it'll be all downhill until at least Tuesday. If it turns out the weatherman lied, then I might be picking up my bike this weekend. Well, I'm hoping to, anyway.

Squeaky said:
Starting Saturday, the weather looks like it'll be all downhill until at least Tuesday. If it turns out the weatherman lied, then I might be picking up my bike this weekend. Well, I'm hoping to, anyway.
If the weatherman is right then my painting will have to be postponed. Now what is more interesting is this new bike of yours. I must have missed that thread. Do tell...

Not going to jinx it.
As soon as it happens, I'll post it (with my big cheesy grin!)

Rebecca,

Good luck on getting the bike.

Let me know what you end up getting.

Chris :chug:

Back