• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Harbor Freight Lift, tire changer, mojo lever, mojo blocks & Mark Parnes wheel balancer

Robbo

Reaction score
Cleaning unused stuff out of the barn/shop.

Purchased in 2014 or 15. None of this stuff was used at all (except the lift, that was used as a table to hold junk haha...sigh). The mojo lever is still in the box. Also have a wheel chock I was going to mount on the lift that I never did.

$250 (just a mojo lever & balancer will cost as much)

Located in Abilene.

Thanks,
Rob
0719cd7c3c1f67bbaaf1c9ea156d5870.jpg
dcad0bd843512bb279083d939526ac7a.jpg
9af9b5d50cd8af2d9d708dd027a327ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Cleaning unused stuff out of the barn/shop.

Purchased in 2014 or 15. None of this stuff was used at all (except the lift, that was used as a table to hold junk haha...sigh). The mojo lever is still in the box. Also have a wheel chock I was going to mount on the lift that I never did.

$250 (just a mojo lever & balancer will cost as much)

Located in Abilene.

Thanks,
RobView attachment 247397View attachment 247398View attachment 247399

First in line. Sent you a PM

I have this tire change setup. Probably have changed 50+ tires with it. It works very well once you learn the technique.

Good deal for someone.

Yes, sold last weekend. Sorry I didn’t update the thread or respond. I must have the forums set to not email when threads are updated, only when I get PM’s.

Rob

Back