• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Harley Project

I like your bike bench and the way you lift it with come along. I may build me one on rollers. Thanks for Idea.
I like your HD build as well

Thanks for updating Don, I was wondering about it, I remember those on the showroom floor when I bought my 77 XLCH, it came from Conleys in Garland.
same wheels ?
My%20sportster%20NEW._zpsufnsnlbo.jpg

Thanks Mark, yes, those are the 7 spoke Morris mags, which are pretty rare. Harley recalled the 7 spokes and replaced them with 9 spokes.

I like your bike bench and the way you lift it with come along. I may build me one on rollers. Thanks for Idea.
I like your HD build as well

That is actually a rolling assembly table with drawers underneath.
Soon, I will roll the bike off of the table onto one of my bike lifts, where I can lower it to the ground.
Here is a link to a rolling workbench that I built (5) of, they are really handy and cheap to build.

http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263835

Last edited:
That pretty much brings the build up to date.
I plan to show the bike at the Make A Wish show in Mid March.:rider:

I'm not what you would consider a Harley person, but that's cool. The tables are so simple, perfect! I especially like the wiring schematic.

Back