• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Harvest Classic Cancelled

Yeeha! Stephen

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
"Oh well, I wasn't really interested in the Harvest thing anyway just wanted to ride and hangout... Tigerkf"

Anybody want to meet up in Luckenbach anyway on that weekend?
I will be in the area for the BMW MOA Getaway in Kerrville based out of the Inn of the Hills.

We could meet up in Luckenbach about 10am Saturday and ride over to the Alamo Springs restaurant for lunch when they open at 11am.

I'll be around on Thursday evening and going home on Sunday, so I'll be able to ride some anyway. A little time out of Saturday won't hurt.

Stephen

"Oh well, I wasn't really interested in the Harvest thing anyway just wanted to ride and hangout... Tigerkf"

Anybody want to meet up in Luckenbach anyway on that weekend?
I will be in the area for the BMW MOA Getaway in Kerrville based out of the Inn of the Hills.

We could meet up in Luckenbach about 10am Saturday and ride over to the Alamo Springs restaurant for lunch when they open at 11am.

I'll be around on Thursday evening and going home on Sunday, so I'll be able to ride some anyway. A little time out of Saturday won't hurt.

Stephen
Im up for a rider rally 10/15

Back