• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Harvest Classic?

Perfect ride for the tiddler run.
That is what I thought.
Have a friend who was going to bring an odd bunch of tiddlers he has. Then he needed heart surgery so that is off for this year.
Such is life. Getting a bit tired of being told how to live my life though.

Now that we know how it will be, PLEASE sign up and support the cause! You will feel good about yourself. See you there live next year.

Any insider info on the status of the 2020 Harvest classic?
I'm seeing Sept and Oct events beginning to be cancelled, wondering if anyone has heard anything about the Classic?
a few weeks ago a friend and I rode out to Lukenbach to ask about the CLASSIC, we were told that it was NOT happening this year. after ten years of attending this meet, the powers that be have cancelled a very beneficial function! remember this when November comes around.

Now that we know how it will be, PLEASE sign up and support the cause! You will feel good about yourself. See you there live next year.
So is it on or off? Going on the Harvest Classic website to see what is what.

Well, it's a "virtual" Classic this year. Streamed online one-day only October 17th
$30 to stream, enter a bike, and get a t-shirt and poster.
$10 to stream only.
Plus you can donate xtra to the cause... Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Family Alliance - Any Baby Can

Me either. Probably will just donate $20 and avoid the t-shirt expenses for the charity.

I probably won't watch it but will send money. I like the T shirts and appreciate all the years of dedication Harvest Classic has given to a great cause. Think I have the last six years shirts.

Last edited:
Well, that’s stupid! You would think people who risk their lives riding motorcycles wouldn’t be so scared. Total nonsense!!! Off soapbox!

I'm sure Sturgis has everyone spooked. Harvest classic don't need the political mess that would likely result from an in person rally. I'm sure they figured their supporters were more likely to forgive them for doing it virtual than the media would be it they had it in person in this political climate.

Just like the rest of everything these days, it's lose-lose. As long as they are not joining actively into the wrong side of the debate, I have no qualms about them picking a path that they think will work out best for them.

There are a lot of other ways they could have responded that would be divisive and inflammatory. They chose a pretty benign path considering the options. If you like their annual rally and support their cause, consider giving them a break. They're apparently not trying to be political.

T-shirt design
harvest classic.jpg

wow what anger!
Anger toward volunteers who are trying to raise money for families with children sick with cancer. I don't understand it. Would they be able to raise more money if it were a normal rally held in Lukenbach? I doubt it. Maybe different people's money, but not more. This rally was originally started when one of the organizers lost his daughter to cancer. Even though he had a very good job, he realized how difficult financially it was to have this sometimes years long burden be placed on families. He's only trying to help. He's a motorcycle rider, he's my brother. My donation, however meager, will be headed his direction.

I got e mail information on joining on line yesterday. Very good cause, giving and I may join online too. Like the T- Shirt too.

Back