• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Has Scott lost his mind?

Latest from Debbie on Robert's condition.
Screenshot_20211004-104105_Messenger.jpg

I haven’t been updating much lately because there’s not been much change and that makes it hard. Today is day 16 on the ventilator. Two of our sons are here with me and they keep me occupied + we visit the hospital every day.

This is a copy and paste to update a bunch of you. Know that we are SO grateful for your prayers and support. You can check in anytime and I will answer when I can, and I will definitely send an update when there is something new to report. Love and hugs to all!
Debi

Any news?
Below is the Last update i got on Sunday.

Wednesday they were able to insert a feeding tube directly to his stomach, and Friday they had surgery to put in a different kind of ventilator, called a tracheostomy, in the front of the neck. You can only be on the other kind of ventilator for up to 3 weeks without risking permanent damage. The hope is that they will be able to gradually reduce his sedation, but so far things are about the same. Thank you so much for your prayers!

I lost my brother to covid on Sat morning. 60 years old and healthy before it. They only have the J and J vaceine and its efficacy is realy low. He lived in the mountains of Papua New Guinea and even though they have hospitals with decent equipment there is an oxygen shortage there so they could not give him the supplemental ox he needed.
His company builds and maintains cell towers,135 towers under contract and has 32 full time employees so there are going to be a lot of hungry families in a few weeks. Pray for them and a quick transition/ purchase of the company so they dont loose their incomes as he ran the company himself and has no one trained to maintain things with out him.
He has one adopted son still living at home and a wife there in PNG, and 5 daughters all here in TX.

Robert passed last evening, Saturday 23,2021. He will be missed.

Robert has arived in the Land of no tears. God's promise to his family and friends and all of us. Revelations 21:4
And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; for the former things have passed away.

Will keep those that knew him informed here. There will likely be a tribute ride after the service.
Bikes with riders in riding gear encouraged. Tentative date and location, Nov 6th Alverado TX.

Back