• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Has Scott lost his mind?

Just something I heard the other day....

"The Church is not a country club for saints, but a hospital for sinners." Well put I thought.

Update on my son from the earlier post in the thread. He is still off meds, not varying from his diet, and is still doing well. The colitis is still present and rears its ugly head if he varies from the very strict all natural diet he is on, but we are all very grateful and give thanks daily!

Last edited:
Thank you Scott. God has blessed each and every day of my life. I have some new great prayers to say prior to riding now - thanks to this forum. I forwarded some to my son - and his response was "well part of my prayer is that I hope my little bike can make it out of a sticky situation."...I really pray for him on his clunker bike....He's saving for a new one. This forum is a blessing to me!

God bless you all!
Terri in Dallas

Scott good job on the site and adding this forum is a great idea. It doesn't really answer the question," Has Scott lost his mind?".
I asked that same question of myself once. All my friends formed a search party to look for it. They haven't returned yet.
TexTom

Scott,

Thank you for this forum and for the site overall.

I am a Baptist minister and was thankfull when a friend directed me to this site.

It is a blessing to me to see a forum where people who enjoy bikes can get together and share their experiences.

Bro. Ron

God bless you abundantly Scott for your open defense of faith in Him... We have a daughter who has battled various forms of cancer for almost a decade. I am firmly convinced that she continues to live by the grace of God and prayer by people like yourself...

Thanks for this forum... in the midst of all the chaos in life.

-John

Scott, first I want to say thank you. Second, I want to say that in this day and age, it's great to see another Christian who loves God and motorcycles. God bless you. I would like to pray for you and all the Two Wheeled Texans. Thank you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Howdy,

:tab I realize that some people may wonder why I would put a forum section on the website where people can make prayer requests. I realize that there are many people out there that cannot fathom how anyone could believe in something so silly as God or Jesus, especially in our day and age of brilliant technology and science. Nonetheless, there are a great number of us that believe God to be real, that he does listen, that we should pray for one another, and support one another. To that end, I have decided to place this forum here where people can let us know if there is anyone in their life that may need such prayer.

:tab Let me be very blunt for a moment. This forum is NOT the place to start debates about whether God is real, God vs. Science, or Christianity vs. any other religion, etc,... I will not hesitate to delete every single post that treads along those lines. If you are a Buddhist, Muslim, Athiest, whatever, you should feel free to post here about someone that you think the rest of us should be keeping in our daily thoughts and prayers. I expect people to treat posting here as something to be done seriously and with respect. Therefore, consider this fair warning. ;-)

Adios,
And, I might add, with the utmost reverence.
This isn't the first time I have read what Scott posted here, but reading it again today, and me being farther along on my faith journey, it struck my heart in a way that it never did before. I trust and pray it will all others as well. Blessings.

I, for one, am grateful for any prayer focus. Life can be full of rude awakenings. Faith is a very personal matter to me.

Not sure how I missed this thread but here is my humble prayer request (*somewhat modified from what Pastor Nieman in El Paso says)

Lord,
please watch over and take care of those defending our freedoms abroad and at home,
please protect our First Responders as they typically encounter folks in the worst of times,
and please give wisdom to our elected officials and appointed judges at all levels of government; city, county, state and national so that they make the correct choices for our country,
and thank you for continually blessing us.
Amen

I've found that motorcycling in general is a act of faith. Those that ride in the cities well know this to be true, but even out in the sticks one has to watch out for the wild critters...as they still don't have much respect for traffic laws, and that can lead to a argument.
Like the man said- Have a little faith, baby.
Scotty, if your luck's like mine.....ya gotta have a mind to loose it. (So I've been told)😏

Jimbo, over and out.

Prayers requested for fellow TWTEX member Tim Scholtz who is in the hospital and could use some prayers.

Last edited:
Father we ask you to allow medical procedures to come along side of you and heal Tim. We thank you that Tim's life is hidden in Jesus and Tim's name is written in your book of life and you said it will never be removed. . We ask that you restore Tim in the name of of Tim's and our Lord Savior, Jesus Christ.
Lord surround Tim and his family and friends with your Grace and peace.
Psalm 118:17
I (Tim) will not die, but live,
And declare the works of the Lord
Amen

Last edited:
Thanks for all your prayers. Im doing well but recovery of the lungs is slow as is rebuilding the muscle lost from sitting and laying for a month.

Prayer request for Robert E Lee aka REL, the little General .
He is in icu and sedated on a ventilator. He is a brother in Christ and a very active rider.

I knew he had it but did not realize it had become worse... Definitely praying for a good outcome!

From Debbie Robert Lee's wife today
Screenshot_20210928-221759_Messenger.jpg

Back