• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Heading out tomorrow.

Haircut time
IMG_20200919_151044555.jpg

Would you offer this guy $3 with the words, "Maybe this will help a little." It appened to me yesterday while I was leaned up against a building drinking a soda.View attachment 273798
Wonder how much theydve offerd me...
20200920_151605.jpg

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

It might be cost effective to get a new one. This one needs fork seals, chain and sprockets, rear shock, a front chain slider, steering head bearings, a tune up, and the TKC80 tires have 6,500 miles on them. Anyone in the market for a fixer up DRZ with 32,000 miles?

It might be cost effective to get a new one. This one needs fork seals, chain and sprockets, rear shock, a front chain slider, steering head bearings, a tune up, and the TKC80 tires have 6,500 miles on them. Anyone in the market for a fixer up DRZ with 32,000 miles?
32000 miles what a testomony.

Aaaaaaaand, 12 hours and 568 miles later I am home. The longest day was the last day, with the day before being a little over 420 miles. Morenci, Arizona to Bryan. If Scott doesn't object, I'm going to call this the Reader's Digest condensed version and post a real ride report in Story Telling. I took over 2000 pictures and some look pretty enough to share.

Glad you had a safe trip! Hopefully your wife is happy to see you :-P

Back