• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Heading to red river motorcycle trails tomorrow 1-30-21

Reaction score
Me and my son are heading to Muenster to ride some trails. Anyone else going? Anyone here been there?

Million times. Fun stuff. Hope the weather man is wrong.

Getting married out there is important.... Did you repeat your wedding vows while sitting on your dirt bikes? If so, very impressive!! LOL

Getting married out there is important.... Did you repeat your wedding vows while sitting on your dirt bikes? If so, very impressive!! LOL
We didnā€™t. But, we did ride up to the ceremony on dirt bikes. Then after we walked back down the aisle after saying the vows, we hopped on one dirt bike and rode about a hundred yards to a helicopter that was coming in to land, and jumped on it. šŸ˜€

Awesome place ... small bikes rule. We have ridden xr250ā€™s up there and had a blast. Billā€™s Woods rocks! Send us some pics.

Awesome place ... small bikes rule. We have ridden xr250ā€™s up there and had a blast. Billā€™s Woods rocks! Send us some pics.
Seeing your post made me go back and look at the "Stoppie " clip on UTube. Fun day.

We didnā€™t. But, we did ride up to the ceremony on dirt bikes. Then after we walked back down the aisle after saying the vows, we hopped on one dirt bike and rode about a hundred yards to a helicopter that was coming in to land, and jumped on it. šŸ˜€
Wasn't there a video of this?

Wow got married out there, thatā€™s cool. This was my first time out there and we had a blast. Unfortunately I didnā€™t get many pics. We met some friends out there that were riding utvā€™s and got separated from them pretty quick so it was just me and my son most of the day. Definitely glad it worked out that way.
A6AF340E-9AB1-4B82-A469-E31D60938562.jpeg
31F98EDA-ACBF-4A62-AEA3-461A4E0FB5C6.jpeg

James. Too funny. Hope you and your sons are doing well. Are you still on your Yamaha TTR250? Another awesome bike for Red River.

Tom, still have the TTR250 also have a 1998 KDX 200 I take up there. Haven't been to RR since Aug '19. Hoping to get back up there some this year.

Wow got married out there, thatā€™s cool. This was my first time out there and we had a blast. Unfortunately I didnā€™t get many pics. We met some friends out there that were riding utvā€™s and got separated from them pretty quick so it was just me and my son most of the time. Definitely glad it worked out that way. View attachment 285237

Back