• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Heart of Tx Adv Ride 1939 miles 2/28/2019 Start and finish in Brenham Tx.

Reaction score
First Name
Calvin
When: Thursday 2/28/2019 Meet at 9:30 am. Kickstands up apx. 10am

Rain out date: Monday 3/11/2019 Same time and place.

Where: Brenham Tx. at the Exxon/Subway on the corner of Hwy 105 and 577 (Blue Bell Rd) 1701 TX-105, Brenham, TX 77833

This is the outer loop of the Heart of Texas Adventure Ride 1939 miles of varied terrain from the Hill Country to East Texas. We are planning on riding the whole outer loop. Brenham is a somewhat central location for others to join the ride from around Texas. Come ride all or part of the ride. We will be staying in motels along the way and not sure of where we will be stopping each night. We will ride until tired or before dark each day with a goal of around 300 miles per day making this a 6 or 7 day ride.

The Tracks are here: https://www.twtex.com/forums/threads/heart-of-texas-adv-ride.82497/

I know this is a short notice and during the week, this along will leave out a lot of people for different reasons, sorry.

I am watching 10 day forecast on the Weather Channel on my computer and it the weather turns bad we will postpone the ride to a later date.

"The route is a no host self-guided GPS ride, as the ride is self-guided join a group or lead one." sanderjavant

Post up and come ride.

In:

Multisurface Rider - Calvin
dirtryder - Joe

Last edited:
So start Thursday, end when? Sunday? Monday?

1939 miles, apx 300 miles per day, 6 or 7 days more or less.

I would like to finish it in 6 days but if it turns into more that will be fine.

Okay. I'll just put the start date on the calendar then.

I will be riding my Versys Adventure. Thanks, I will need luck with the rain, looks like little rain every day right now and we all know that can turn to a lot of rain. I'm hoping the forecast clears up a little before Thursday, if not there is always another day. I'm ready to ride!

Back