• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Heck's Lawnmowers

Reaction score
At the back of the pack and out of the dust
As a kid my dad and I used to sit on the porch and guess the brand of motorcycle coming up the road by the sound. Royal Enfields, Triumphs, BSA Hornets, Sportsters. Lots of bike pass my house now and I can generally identify them without getting up to look. But today six or eight passed making the biggest and most unusual ruckus. Not getting a good look at them I couldn't imagine what they were until I saw the logo on the truck and trailer following them. It was the Cushman Club.

As a kid my dad and I used to sit on the porch and guess the brand of motorcycle coming up the road by the sound. Royal Enfields, Triumphs, BSA Hornets, Sportsters. Lots of bike pass my house now and I can generally identify them without getting up to look. But today six or eight passed making the biggest and most unusual ruckus. Not getting a good look at them I couldn't imagine what they were until I saw the logo on the truck and trailer following them. It was the Cushman Club.

They were on their way to Rumble with the Vespa Club.:eek2:

Pass a group on 46 once and the leader looked bored.

118_1835.jpg

He is not bored, only trying to gain an aero advantage........:rider:

Growing up in San Antonio, I clearly remember that nice boys rode Vespas. Tough guys in pointy toed shoes rode Cushmans. Nobody messed with Edison boys on Cushmans.

Was at a Dallas bike shop once and they were having thier monthly party and a roup of Vespa riders showed up. Pretty cool all the different ways the scooters were decked out.
Tom

Guess who just got back in town --- [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FmPhJkdTwU"]Thin Lizzy- The boys are back in town - YouTube[/ame]

Back