• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello Again...13 Years Later!

Reaction score
So, I've been a member here since 2007 but then fell off after 2008. Now that my life is stable again, I'm just reintroducing myself here. I have fond memories for those couple of years. I'm here in the DFW area. Had joined a couple of weekend treks and bike nights, and it was all great fun. The best part of it all, is the fact that everyone here is an every day person with all kinds of bikes. That's what I love about this forum the most. The fact that this still exists and I am able to come back after 13 years is a testament of it's own. Thanks to all of you. I'm getting Vicky (My VStrom DL 1000) all prepped but was thinking of making some changes to her. It's either that or I sell her and get a cruiser. I'll be explaining that in the appropriate thread. I'm looking forward to be reconnecting and making new friends here. 'Till then...

Oh...I still have "Two Wheeled Texans" stickers on my hard bags of my bike. ;-)

Welcome back. Do I owe you money? [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back