• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello everyone

Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Last Name
Meyer
Just wanted to meet everyone and say HI. It's been hard to find people to ride with due to my schedule. So im hoping to meet more riders and get more chances to go on Trips with the bike.

Hi from Waco.

What’s your schedule?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It changes every two weeks from day shift to night shift. Usually two days off during the week. Only one weekend off a month.

Well, if it’s any help I work every darn weekend and have Wednesday and Thursday off. I’m in Waco but don’t mind a ride.
I can usually sneak off for a little morning ride too as I work nights in the loosest sense of the word work.

Also. Where are you?

Well, if it’s any help I work every darn weekend and have Wednesday and Thursday off. I’m in Waco but don’t mind a ride.
I can usually sneak off for a little morning ride too as I work nights in the loosest sense of the word work.

Also. Where are you?

Im in boerne, small town 10 min north of San Antonio.

Thank you for your service!
I'm up there for work from time to time

Ok. Well if you want to meet up mid week sometime and ride around somewhere in between shoot me a PM.
I’m ex-plod so we should have plenty to chat about at lunch.

Back