• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Aggieland

Reaction score
I've been hanging around for a while and realized I hadn't registered when I tried to comment on a post. I have a 2018 Kawasaki Voyager. I've had Yamahas, Kawasakis, and Harleys. I prefer long weekend trips, which is why I have the Voyager. But, I make shorter rides regularly (stinking work gets in the way). Last trip was the Natchez Trace Parkway a few weeks ago.

Giving serious consideration to a dual sport (my brother is twisting my arm). The pictures and videos make the off road look like fun.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    363.8 KB · Views: 160
Welcome to the site! :wave:

Once you go dirty... there's no going back ;-)

Howdy and welcome.
My first bike was a Kaw. Have always liked many of their Vulcans. The Voyager looks like a great bike too.

Looks like a cushy ride!

It is very comfortable! It’s my second one, I made a mistake and sold my 2014. I rode it to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Colorado, and back home, and was never sore or tired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back