• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Annetta, TX!

Reaction score
First Name
John
Hello Y'all! Been riding since I was a young kid. My latest bike I purchased earlier this year, a 2021 Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro. Really enjoying it so far. I like to make day and long weekend road trips. Hope to learn of events and connect with others here to ride with.
IMG_3933.JPG

Greetings from Fort Worth. I also ride FM 5 occasionally. Too much traffic in recent years.

I retired from active duty in 2009. Appreciate the Tour of Honor link, definitely interested in participating.
Terrific. Let me know if you have any questions. There's only a couple of us here on TWT, but this year we already have over 1,100 riders participating. That's up from only 75 riders in the first year of the Tour back in 2011. The AMA chose us as the "Recreational Road Riding Organizer of the Year" for 2020 which is some nice recognition. There is a Ride To Meet in September at Gettysburg if you're interested in meeting some of the other riders from around the country.

Terrific. Let me know if you have any questions. There's only a couple of us here on TWT, but this year we already have over 1,100 riders participating. That's up from only 75 riders in the first year of the Tour back in 2011. The AMA chose us as the "Recreational Road Riding Organizer of the Year" for 2020 which is some nice recognition. There is a Ride To Meet in September at Gettysburg if you're interested in meeting some of the other riders from around the country.
So I didn’t end up participating in 2021 Tour of Honor, but just registered for the 2022 tour. Looking forward to riding to as many stops as possible.

Back