• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello From Cedar Park Texas

emoney

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm Eric and I live in Cedar Park. I'm riding a BMW R1250 GSA. I've been working to improve my off-road skills. I spent 5 days up at DART training in OK and got a good taste of dirt and sand, in fact I think I still have sand in my mouth. :)

I'm looking forward to riding the hill country and beyond. I just signed up for the TAR ride over memorial day weekend, and I'm really stoked for that.

I love all the information on the site, especially the roads around Austin threads.

I'm glad to be here!

Eric

I'm not a Moderator, Administrator, or seasoned TWT'er, but Welcome anyway! I'm pretty new to TWT, too, and have found this to be a welcoming (and wise) crowd.

I'm sure it will be the same for you.

Welcome. I am in Cedar Park as well. Five Days of DART training??? Sounds like you got the Bachelors and the Masters! Wow!! Way to go.
Would like to meet up and hear all about that.
You will def have a great time at the TAR ride.

Welcome. I am in Cedar Park as well. Five Days of DART training??? Sounds like you got the Bachelors and the Masters! Wow!! Way to go.
Would like to meet up and hear all about that.
You will def have a great time at the TAR ride.
If you are near I'd really like to meet up!

I'm not a Moderator, Administrator, or seasoned TWT'er, but Welcome anyway! I'm pretty new to TWT, too, and have found this to be a welcoming (and wise) crowd.

I'm sure it will be the same for you.
Thanks! Glad to be here!

A big West Texas Welcome from our herd! The Hill Country bunch is a great bunch to ride with! We ran the Serve Yo Self run a few weeks ago! :welcome:

As for sand in yer teeth, I'm still hackin up some of k-dubya's dust myself!!

A big West Texas Welcome from our herd! The Hill Country bunch is a great bunch to ride with! We ran the Serve Yo Self run a few weeks ago! :welcome:

As for sand in yer teeth, I'm still hackin up some of k-dubya's dust myself!!
Thanks!

Back