• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello From Drippin Springs!

Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Last Name
Stevens
Howdy!

Little bit about me.... I grew up outside Waco in a small town and moved to Austin in 2008. Our family moved to Drip about 2 1/2 years ago and it’s been nothing but great. Fortunate and blessed to be here!

In 2004 at the age of 24 I made a foolish decision to purchase a ‘02 Ducati 748s. Fun bike, but I was way too aggressive and both me and the bike ended up totaled. That was about 10 years ago and I haven’t had a ride since.

I’ve always loved motorcycles since I can remember and within the last six months or so have had an itch to get back out on the road. Like most, I’ve been doing a ton of research and am leaning to a KLR 650 for a number of reasons.

Looking forward to finding a bike and meeting some of you on and off the roads!

Welcome from stockdale

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome from central Texas. I was just in DS doing some Christmas stuff with my brother. Make sure to check out the pie run schedules and other meet ups all over the great state.

Back