• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from ELP

Reaction score
New member out in El Paso. Looking to do some adventures and figured this might be a good source.

Thanks. But back to work at the end of January so I will be out of the country for several weeks. Will be looking at the suggested posts and seee what I can participate in.

Thanks for making me feel welcome.

Craig

Thanks. But back to work at the end of January so I will be out of the country for several weeks. Will be looking at the suggested posts and seee what I can participate in.

Thanks for making me feel welcome.

Craig

Craig welcome to TWT. Just head over in the TWT Forum area to Upcoming rides,trips, and events when you get back and it will show you all the upcoming events you can join in on. Ride safe. KP

Last edited:
Welcome from stockdale

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome. I lived in El Paso for 6 years ('69-75). My dad was military and we lived in Logan Heights, where Sheridan Road used to be. After college, I spent 18 months in the Army at Beaumont Hospital before going overseas. I still love to pass through there, and still have a few friends there.

I always wished I'd owned a dirt bike back then, because there were zillions of acres of easily accessible land east along 180. We used to drive our cheapo Japanese cars up the dirt roads, zip around, and hope we didn't get stuck. Back then, civilization ended about at Lee Trevino Drive; I guess a lot of that's now developed.

Back