• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Fort Worth

Reaction score
Howdy, everyone! I’ve been riding motorcycles in Texas since I was old enough to twist a throttle but just found this site. Started off on a Suzuki GS 450. Had various Japanese bikes before getting hooked on Triumphs. Current bike is a Triumph Speed Twin.

Looking forward to getting to know y’all.

Ride safe,
Corey

Greetings Corey, I'm probably your neighbor. I do mostly adv stuff these days but I also have a Kawasaki Concours C14 that occasionally satisfies that particular itch.

Greetings Corey, I'm probably your neighbor. I do mostly adv stuff these days but I also have a Kawasaki Concours C14 that occasionally satisfies that particular itch.
Always nice to meet a neighbor! The more broken pavement and pot holes I encounter around town, the more I think about ADV bikes. I think I’m a few years away from being able to do long adventures but those look like great fun.

Hello!
Come out and see some of us here.
Location is at the latest posts

Hello!
Come out and see some of us here.
Location is at the latest posts
Thanks! I was just looking at that thread. We have a weekly movie night tradition on Fridays so I’ll see if I can juggle some things around.

Thanks! I was just looking at that thread. We have a weekly movie night tradition on Fridays so I’ll see if I can juggle some things around.
Welcome from the East side of funkeytown.
We also meet most Tuesdays somewhere in Tarrant Co. for dinner.
There is a thread on it as well.

I had this one:
1626351725271.png

It has enough performance to surprise sport bikes at the track as well:
1626351772804.png

I had this one:
View attachment 297520

It has enough performance to surprise sport bikes at the track as well:
View attachment 297521
@Jarrett That’s a great looking bike! Silver/black was my first choice but I found a great deal on this Korosi Red bike. After the first few rides, I told my wife that I could see myself taking it to a track day once I get the suspension upgraded and set up for my weight. Do you have a replacement bike?

@Jarrett That’s a great looking bike! Silver/black was my first choice but I found a great deal on this Korosi Red bike. After the first few rides, I told my wife that I could see myself taking it to a track day once I get the suspension upgraded and set up for my weight. Do you have a replacement bike?
I ended up landing on a Tiger 900 Rally Pro. Just a better fit for my riding style, but I do miss the Speed Twin.

Back