• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Fort Worth!

Reaction score
Hey, everyone - just wanted to say hi and thanks to the admins for letting me in here!

In the summer of '81, my dad took me for a drive one Saturday morning in El Paso to surprise me with a late '70s Honda XR75 that he'd found in the classifieds, and the fuse was lit. Save for a dry spell or two along the way, I've been on two wheels ever since. When I met my wife Becky 18 years ago, it didn't take her long to catch the bug as well, and she and I went on to make many moto memories together in the years that followed. We relocated to Fort Worth from Louisiana a few months back, and a friend who's a TWT member pointed me in this direction (thanks lobo10s!). It would be great to meet some other like-minded area riders!

I love just about everything motorcycling and if I had the time, resources and skill to do it all I would - but, I'm grateful nonetheless for the experiences and overall happiness that 'bike life' has brought me so far. I hope you'll excuse the random and admittedly gratuitous photo dump of bikes and adventures past and present. Ride safe and see you out there! :wave:

Jeff

Jeff
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.JPG
11.JPG
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.JPG
17.jpg

Last edited:
In case you aren’t aware, a group of us meet the first Tuesday of every month at Boomer Jacks in grapevine, might be close to you, we meet at 7pm. thats tomorrow so you might want to pop along, about 15 people or so turn up.

welcome to the madness..

Gary

From your pictures, you've certainly done some diverse riding. Welcome to TWT.

Back