• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Houston

Reaction score
After far too long without a bike and way too much work I finally decided to remedy the situation. I have been looking for a bike for nearly a year and nothing just jumped up and said buy me until I went to look at the Multistada 950. Rode it home today :sun:

Congrats on your new family member. Our job now is to harass you to share at least one photo of that shiny new bike.

I'm in San Antonio but there are a lot of members on here from the Houston area.

Welcome.

Now, here's the TWT rule: If there's no picture, it either didn't happen or it doesn't exist. There's your challenge. Looking forward to seeing the Duc.

No pics no proof!
A clean bike is hardly ridden.
Welcome from Stockdale.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome from the North Side of Houston. What part of Houston do you hail from? There are several groups that meet regularly in different parts of the city for "bike night". I have found that these "friends" will find the worst possible time to get that picture of you and your bike.

Welcome along and great choice on the bike!
Looking forward to seeing & hearing about your adventures on 2 wheels.

Back